Malar Trust’s vision is to offer, at village level, whatever kind of help is required to improve the individual and social wellfare:
- supporting the children during their entire school life from balwadi to college, providing school uniforms; notebooks etc.
- improving the children’s health with free medical assistance and through the education of their families to a better hygienic care;
- assisting adults, especially disabled, with small loans when they have good business ideas;
- helping people who are facing critical situation, such as widows with kids or old people living alone without family support.
- organizing tailoring courses for women so that they can learn a useful skill.
- sponsoring individuals with a monthly support for essential needs.